Rambler's Top100
Лёгкая версия форума* Виртуальная клавиатура  English  
Molbiol.ru | О проекте | Справочник | Методы | Растворы | Расчёты | Литература | Орг.вопросы
Web | Фирмы | Coffee break | Картинки | Работы и услуги | Биржа труда | Междисциплинарный биологический онлайн-журналZbio-wiki

NG SEQUENCING · ЖИЗНЬ РАСТЕНИЙ · БИОХИМИЯ · ГОРОДСКИЕ КОМАРЫ · А.А.ЛЮБИЩЕВ · ЗООМУЗЕЙ

Темы за 24 часа  [ Вход* | Регистрация* ]  

Форум: 

* problems within -- deleted by Bolivar --
Операции: Хочу стать куратором* · Подписаться на тему* · Отправить страницу по e-mail · Версия для печати*
Внешний вид:* Схема · [ Стандартный ] · +Перв.сообщ.

Добавить сообщение в темуСоздать новую тему
Участник оффлайн! vv1122365

прочитанное сообщение Сообщение на английском  12.11.2018 09:23     Сообщение для модератора         Личное письмо  Отправить e-mail
Цитировать Поместить сообщение в колонку новостей  URL #1 множественное цитирование

With emotions over Saturdays tentative five-year collective bargaining agreement between the CFL and the Players Association running high, the union has decided to act in an attempt to cool any tension. Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. One source emphasized the purpose of the executives trips wasnt to convince players to vote for the tentative CBA, but for executives to "show face" with players in the hopes of, "bridging a gap in communication." On Saturday, the Players Associations team representatives held a conference call to measure the emotions of players across the league. "Personally, I think the right move is to ratify [the tentative deal]," Hamilton Tiger-Cats representative Peter Dyakowski said Monday when asked how anxious he was for a ratification vote. "However, Ive seen a lot of people disagree with that." The ultimate goal of the executives outreach, whether explicitly stated or not, is to secure a majority "Yes" vote in ratification, which is set to take place in the coming days. TSN has learned that the Players Association is trying to expedite the process of obtaining a physical copy of the tentative deal in the next couple of days to pass it along to its members, who can then read it over and ask any questions to clarify concerns. Right now, legal counsel for both the league and the players are reviewing and solidifying language in the potential agreement. The earliest the players hope to hold a ratification vote is Wednesday, and the union would require six of the leagues nine teams voting in favour - with players on each team voting 50 per cent-plus-one to ratify the agreement - for the tentative CBA to pass. All players, rookies included, will be allowed to cast a ballot. TSN has also learned that prominent CFL agents are encouraging their clients to accept the tentative CBA. "But a vote to reject the tentative CBA is not a vote to strike," a player with knowledge of the ratification process told TSN. Strike ballots from all nine CFL teams have been counted already, with a majority of players across the CFL voting in favour of a strike. If the tentative CBA is rejected, the union will notify the CFL and attempt to reopen negotiations with the league. "I think if we look at this deal through the lens of what some teams are making, and what our new TV deal is bringing in, and what we see the future holding for us, it doesnt seem like a fair deal, or a just deal," Dyakowski said. "But if you look at it compared to our last two CBAs, in a vacuum, and look at the numbers we have made huge strides." In the last year of the CFLs previous CBA, the salary cap was set at $4.4 million and the minimum salary was set at $45,000. In the first year of the tentative CBA, the salary cap would be set at $5 million and increase annually by $50,000, with minimum salaries rising to $50,000. Also included are the elimination of the team option year in non-rookie contracts, and a ratification bonus of $7,500 for veterans and $1,500 for rookies. The CFLPA will reportedly control the disbursement of the bonus, and set a veteran scale that could potentially award players whove played six-plus years in the league $12,000. "We have made huge improvements; we have won on a lot of football-related issues, a lot of player safety issues," added Dyakowski. "There are a lot of good things in this deal being realistic, being pragmatic. I believe this is a good deal, without any bloodshed." According to reports, Roughriders union representative Brendon LaBatte feels Saskatchewans locker room will vote to ratify the tentative agreement. But LaBatte knows of vets in the room willing to sit out the season and miss pay checks because they feel the possible deal isnt good enough. And again, there was vexation over social media, as one player in particular took to Twitter to voice his disapproval of the union executives team visits. "Just wasting more of our Union Dues...Aint nobody in Saskatchewan wanna see them, hope they bring their own security," tweeted Ricky Foley of the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The defensive lineman tweeted later, "I am voting YES to accept the deal & NOT strike...cause weve been backed in2 a corner & I have no confidence in our execs or legal counsel." Although he knows how his locker room feels, Dyakowski isnt sure how players across the league will vote when its time for them to cast their ballots. "I feel in my gut that [the tentative CBA] will be ratified in Hamilton," the offensive lineman said. "Thats all I can say." Mitchell Trubisky Jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. Nick Williams Jersey . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysonline.com/?ta...s-jersey-online . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said. Kevin Toliver II Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4).TORONTO -- Former MLS player Herculez Gomez marked the release of the leagues salary list with a tweet and a telling hashtag. "So MLS salaries were published today. Never an easy day for anyone, very uncomfortable for all. Low or high paid. .ElephantInRoom." While salary transparency is part of doing business in North American sports, it is rare in the soccer world outside of MLS. But here, they are released by the Major Soccer League Players Union. The pay discrepancy between the stars and grunts is especially striking in MLS, where a few elite are paid outside the salary cap. The rest make do in a league that holds most of the cards when it comes to salary negotiations and free agency. At his current annual salary of $48,825 (all figures in U.S. dollars), it would take defender Mark Bloom four years ($195,300) to make what Toronto FC teammate Michael Bradley makes in one game ($191,176). Bloom, a well-spoken 26-year-old who has started all four of Torontos games this season, is not about to make waves on the subject. "It really doesnt mean much to me," he said after practice Friday "Im going to come here and do what I always do, just work hard as, work as hard as I can, improve myself day in and day out. "Those figures, you cant read too much into these. You get worried about the business side of it, then your heads going to be out of the game. So Im just focusing on whats going in on the field." Did you look at the salary figures, he was asked. "I did. Of course," he replied with a smile. "Theres a pretty wide gap. You can see that every player is pretty much underpaid," he added when pressed. "Hopefully that will get fixed and that will be addressed." Bloom joined Toronto last year after playing his way out of the minor leagues. Ironically he got his chance to start late last season when the club elected to bench English fullback Richard Eckersley, who was on the way out because of his high contract number. Bloom made $46,500 last season, about one-tenth of Eckersleys pay.dddddddddddd Manager Ryan Nelsen acknowledges the difference in pay scale can cause problems within the locker-room when the numbers are revealed. "It does if youve got bad characters. Definitely," he said. "If youve got guys who are insecure about themselves or a wee bit jealous, yeah. A lot of teams have a lot of problems with that. "Fortunately, nobody can argue what Michael Bradleys done in his career or Jermain Defoes done in his career. And anybody who questions the difference, I just say Well go and do that. Then you can go and ask for that money." But Nelsen agrees salaries need to be raised at the bottom end. "I think they will address that," he said of MLS. Nelsen says he has been in both camps, making $24,000 as an MLS rookie in 2001 and then watching his pay grow as an English Premier League veteran. "Youve got to earn it," he said. "I always think that the market determines what you get paid. And those guys at the lower end, if they perform well, they get paid better. Its just a matter of time" Under MLS rules, a first-team roster is comprised of up to 30 players with players occupying roster spots 1-20 counting against the clubs 2014 salary cap of $3.1 million. Players occupying roster spots 1-24 must earn at least $48,500 this year while the minimum for roster spots 25-30 is $36,500. Bradley is one of three TFC designated players, meaning only $387,500 of his US$6.5-million salary counts against the cap. Bloom, whose wife is expecting their first child, did note that players who play well do get pay bumps. Just look at 21-year-old Toronto midfielder Jonathan Osorio who, after becoming a starter as a rookie last year, went to $142,600 this season from $46,500. Osorio says Bradley and fellow DPs Defoe ($6.18 million) and Gilberto ($1.2 million) have fit in smoothly. "Theyre great guys. Theyre not egotistical, noting like that," he said. "And (Brazil goalkeeper) Julio Cesar is a tremendous guy too." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Это СПАМ!
Это сообщение — спам.
molek
« Предыдущая тема · Мусорница · Следующая тема »
Добавить сообщение в темуСоздать новую тему

Rambler   molbiol.ru - методы, информация и программы для молекулярных биологов              

·  Викимарт - все интернет-магазины в одном месте  ·  Доска объявлений Board.com.ua  · 
--- сервер арендован в компании Hetzner Online, Германия ---
--- администрирование сервера: Intervipnet ---

Хеликон · Диаэм · ИнтерЛабСервис · Beckman Coulter · SkyGen · ОПТЭК · BIOCAD · Евроген · Синтол · БиоЛайн · Sartorius · Химэксперт · СибЭнзим · Tecan · Даниес · НПП "ТРИС" · Биалекса · ФизЛабПрибор · Genotek · АТГ Сервис Ген · Биоген-Аналитика
Ваш форум  ·  redactor@molbiol.ru  ·  реклама  ·  Дата и время: 16.04.24 08:02
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft