Rambler's Top100
Lo-Fi Version* Virtual  Russian keyboard  Russian  
Molbiol.ru | Project | Protocols | Programs | Literature
Web | Companies | Marketplace | Labor exchange

Today's active topics  [ Log In* | Register* ]  

Forum: 

* Mourinho ‘idiot’ joke about Saints coach Sparke-d running joke at Southampton -- deleted by Дядя ФАКСер --
Options: I want to be curator* · Track this topic* · Email this topic · Print this topic*
Topic view:* Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Reply to this topicStart new topic
User is offline! ufabet

old post Post on English  24.01.2020 13:05     Report Post         Personal message  Send an e-mail  Web site
Quote Post Put in the news column  URL #1 multiquote

Ralph Hasenhuttl has revealed that Jose Mourinho branding Southampton goalkeeping coach Andrew Sparkes an “idiot” became a running joke among his staff.

Tottenham manager Mourinho grabbed headlines with his barbed comments about Sparkes following a surprise 1-0 Premier League loss to Saints on New Year’s Day.

The Portuguese could face a frosty reception from ufabet home fans on Saturday when he returns to St Mary’s for an FA Cup fourth-round tie.

Saints boss Hasenhuttl, who has repeatedly spoken of his admiration for Mourinho, feels no animosity towards his fellow coach and revealed the controversial incident has provided a source of humor.

“I don’t think so, it’s emotion, they are part of the game,” replied the Austrian when asked if he expected the argument to resume.

“Jose is a fantastic guy and Andrew is also a fantastic guy.

“It was a running gag after the game, also in our office, but he is a good guy and I think this is normal sometimes in a game, that emotions are coming up.

“But don’t hang it too high, I think.”

Mourinho received a yellow card from referee Mike Dean after a touchline altercation with Sparkes.

His frustration boiled over due to perceived time-wasting from Southampton as he watched Tottenham labor in defeat and lose star striker Harry Kane to a long-term injury.

Speaking immediately after the game, the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss said: “I think the yellow card is fair because I was rude, but I was rude to an idiot.”

That impressive win for resurgent Saints, secured by an early Danny Ings strike, is part of a run of seven victories from 11 top-flight games that have propelled the south coast club away from relegation danger.

Hasenhuttl hopes to see a handshake between Mourinho and Sparkes ahead of the rematch.

“Yeah, maybe, yes,” he said.

Attached image(s)
Attached Imagephoto_1518895312237_a9e23508077d.jpg
photo_1518895312237_a9e23508077d.jpg — (123.94k)   

« Next Oldest · Trash · Next Newest »
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Rambler   molbiol.ru - методы, информация и программы для молекулярных биологов              

·  Викимарт - все интернет-магазины в одном месте  ·  Доска объявлений Board.com.ua  · 
--- сервер арендован в компании Hetzner Online, Германия ---
--- администрирование сервера: Intervipnet ---

Helicon · Dia-m · InterLabService · Beckman Coulter · SkyGen · OPTEC · BIOCAD · Evrogen · Syntol · Bioline · Sartorius · Khimexpert · SibEnzyme · Tecan · Danies · NPP «TRIS» · Bialexa · FizLabPribor · Genotek · ATG Service Gene · Biogen-Analitika
Your forum  ·  editor@zbio.net  ·  Time is now: 29.03.24 18:34
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft