Rambler's Top100
Лёгкая версия форума* Виртуальная клавиатура  English  
Molbiol.ru | О проекте | Справочник | Методы | Растворы | Расчёты | Литература | Орг.вопросы
Web | Фирмы | Coffee break | Картинки | Работы и услуги | Биржа труда | Междисциплинарный биологический онлайн-журналZbio-wiki

NG SEQUENCING · ЖИЗНЬ РАСТЕНИЙ · БИОХИМИЯ · ГОРОДСКИЕ КОМАРЫ · А.А.ЛЮБИЩЕВ · ЗООМУЗЕЙ

Темы за 24 часа  [ Вход* | Регистрация* ]  

Форум: 

* 2nd International Nutrition and Food Technology -- deleted by Vadim Sharov --
Операции: Хочу стать куратором* · Подписаться на тему* · Отправить страницу по e-mail · Версия для печати*
Внешний вид:* Схема · [ Стандартный ] · +Перв.сообщ.

Добавить сообщение в темуСоздать новую тему
Участник оффлайн! Vadim Sharov
Постоянный участник
Россия

прочитанное сообщение Сообщение на английском  22.01.2020 00:25     Сообщение для модератора         Личное письмо  Отправить e-mail  Web-адрес
Цитировать Поместить сообщение в колонку новостей  URL #1 множественное цитирование

2nd International Nutrition and Food Technology Conference welcomes you as our guest to the City of London, UK during August 05- 07, 2020. The theme of the upcoming edition of i- Nutrition 2020 is Innovations in Nutrition Science and Food Technology.

The annual i- Nutrition 2020 conference and expo is the largest gathering of Nutrition and Food- Tech professionals from around the world. i- Nutrition UK is expecting hundreds of academic, research and industry leaders from 24 different countries to gather in London, UK for this three day meeting.

i- Nutrition 2020 is packed with many workshops, symposiums and multiple plenary sessions with main focus on thought provoking discussions and peer led networking. The conference is the ideal venue for to learn about the latest trends shaping the Food and Nutrition industry, to gain new skills and insights from successful Food and Nutrition experts.

For i- Nutrition 2020, renowned academic, researchers along with industry leaders from key Food and Nutrition companies will be sharing their insights into the role of Obesity, Diabetes, Prebiotics and Probiotics Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Disorders, Malnutrition and Malnourishment, Food Industry, Medicinal Food, Food Toxicology, Food Safety and Management, Advanced Food Analysis Techniques, Food and Nutrition Therapy, Indigeneity and Food and, translating this into real life strategies for your career and business.

i- Nutrition 2020 offers unparalleled business, research opportunities and access to new markets in Nutrition and Food industry. Be on the cutting edge of new and often yet-unreleased information and discover an area that piques your interest.

Join us and witness the booming industry by participating at i- Nutrition 2020 and give your career and business access to new opportunities from throughout the world.

https://www.inutritionconference.com
« Предыдущая тема · Мусорница · Следующая тема »
Добавить сообщение в темуСоздать новую тему

Rambler   molbiol.ru - методы, информация и программы для молекулярных биологов              

·  Викимарт - все интернет-магазины в одном месте  ·  Доска объявлений Board.com.ua  · 
--- сервер арендован в компании Hetzner Online, Германия ---
--- администрирование сервера: Intervipnet ---

Хеликон · Диаэм · ИнтерЛабСервис · Beckman Coulter · SkyGen · ОПТЭК · BIOCAD · Евроген · Синтол · БиоЛайн · Sartorius · Химэксперт · СибЭнзим · Tecan · Даниес · НПП "ТРИС" · Биалекса · ФизЛабПрибор · Genotek · АТГ Сервис Ген · Биоген-Аналитика
Ваш форум  ·  redactor@molbiol.ru  ·  реклама  ·  Дата и время: 19.04.24 11:01
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft