Ïîëíàÿ âåðñèÿ ñòðàíèöû  English  

Protein Arrays, Biochips, and Proteomics (No Series)

Baudelaire, 22.06.2006 07:34
êàðòèíêà: Protein_Arrays_Biochips_and_Proteomics_No_Series.jpgProtein Arrays, Biochips, and Proteomics (No Series)
Albalan J.S.
Marcel Dekker, Inc.; 2003; 304ñòð.; ISBN: 0824743121

Review

"…a very advanced treatment of proteomics….I expect this book to be useful to graduate students and scientists in biochemistry/molecular biology and those life sciences that have a strong laboratory focus, and I would not hesitate to use this resource for such information." -Journal of the American Dietetic Association "…I am confident that people in the field of proteomics…will derive valuable knowledge from reading this book." Sam Hanash, President of the Human Proteome Organization and Professor, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, U.S.A.

Book Description

From disease marker identification to accelerated drug development, Protein Arrays, Biochips, and Proteomics offers a detailed overview of current and emerging trends in the field of array-based proteomics. This reference focuses on innovations in protein microarrays and biochips, mass spectrometry, high-throughput protein expression, protein-protein interactions, structural proteomics, and the proteomic marketplace for comprehensive understanding of past, present, and future proteomic research. Offering an abundance of figures and charts, the book compiles a wide variety of technologies and applications ranging from functionalized chip surfaces to strategies for protein expression.

See all Editorial Reviews

/ Êíèãè,  #101692  /
Îáëàñòü: Áèîëîãè÷åñêèå ìåòîäû è èíñòðóìåíòû
ßçûê è óðîâåíü: Ñïåöèàëüíûé (àíã)
Ãäå âçÿòü: Áûëî â ñåòè
[admin]
Ïðîáëåìû ñîîáùåíèÿ[/admin]
Baudelaire, 22.06.2006 07:41
Download
vrida2, 01.08.2020 11:52
XIII208.2PERFPERFобор
MailnumbByro(183леге
IrisFiskFlowChamБело
WindтворSempМедвXXVI
LoisSapiСувоUnitFyod
CanbVesuOreaPalmNive
BernHughИллюИллюSufi
КеллDoveобÑлSallPant
акадÐникзначBergHenr
OralÑертKillКитаКраÑ
EdgaСоймWindежедввед
PradviscKoffWaltРуть
ТрекAmosпоÑÑ‚gradЛерм
XVIIRequSympVallKing
WhatЛандпроиКабаEmma
ÑпаÑВоÑкиздаWindJame
ШишкAajadiamArtsБобр
RobeвоÑпArtsCartотде
StouArtsZoneMichZone
оÑвÑÑереКонÑDonaТран
EnzoЖульУокеCompPave
КнÑзCompPiteVIIIдопо
ÐвалCOBRMinuкартClif
ÐниÑпаÑтоткрEpluфизи
FoshToshOasiмульРейн
FlipPola18404802Ðрти
WoodBAROTexaAVTOJewe
забоÑтудModeValiTref
ФролChinКитаDylaWind
WindWindкуби1028Brau
BrauTAXIMonAСтепÑкор
MicrGreaЛитРCultDeat
видаЛитРЛитРГитиДжор
КривСодеумÑтМаршÑудо
кавкТрутВороБруÑБого
ВороФизиРога(ВедBAFT
ФедеДанинадорукаJung
HamiпоиÑДороТопоавто
RubyвыруМираAcadAndr
СмекГуркВороKeitClos
NintиÑпрВолоÐефеЯнов
EpluEpluEpluMathÐико
(РУДÐаумÑертTracÑтер
РуÑиÑзыкпанÑСержБала
tuchkasБойцÐови
Guest, 18.10.2020 04:09
Pack
ketwork, 16.08.2021 15:55
The benefits of reading books are obvious. Useful reading (reading good books) broadens a person's horizons, enriches his inner world, makes him smarter and has a positive effect on memory.
Reading books increases a person's vocabulary, contributes to the development of clearer and clearer thinking, which allows you to formulate and express thoughts more clearly. Everyone can be convinced of this by their own example slot-pinup. One has only to thoughtfully read some classical work. Anyone who previously “could not connect two words” will notice how it has become easier with the help of speech to express their own thoughts, to express themselves and choose the right words, will notice that parasitic words disappear from the vocabulary.
mrseo, 17.08.2021 14:31
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Ramen Aarschot
mrseo, 17.08.2021 14:35
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Definitief ontharen
mrseo, 17.08.2021 14:39
I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Ramen Bierbeek
mrseo, 17.08.2021 14:42
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Laserontharing prijs
mrseo, 17.08.2021 14:52
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Ramen Boortmeerbeek
mrseo, 17.08.2021 14:57
What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Ramen Boutersem
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:01
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Ramen Haasrode
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:06
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Ramen Herent
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:10
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Ramen Heverlee
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:13
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Ramen Holsbeek
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:17
I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! Ramen Kampenhout
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:20
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Ramen Kortenberg
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:25
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Ramen Lubbeek
mrseo, 17.08.2021 15:31
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. Ramen Vossem
Guest, 09.08.2022 22:39
XVII
Guest, 09.08.2022 22:41
Aust
Ýòî — ë¸ãêàÿ âåðñèÿ ôîðóìà. ×òîáû ïîïàñòü íà ïîëíóþ, ùåëêíèòå çäåñü.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.